Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Cari

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Doa Saya

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lebih

Bergabung dlm Doa

Anggota2 Staff

iklan Komunitas

Hal. dari 1
1 - 1 dari 1 Topik

Kategori > Seni & Sastra > Seni Kreatif >

stevenhaugh

stevenhaugh (103 hari lalu ) (0)

Hello everyone,
For the past three years, I have been working as the strategic marketing manager in a reputed hotel based in GTA. Advertising is an investment for any firm and it helps in attracting customers. I'm quite sure that the consumers would be unwilling to admit that the advertising convinces them to change. But, they often don’t even recognize the role played by marketing techniques in changing their attitudes. 
Apart from the digital advertisements and traditional methods, we are planning to start the direct mail marketing campaign to attract customers in Toronto area. Recently, I came across a blog post which explained how postcards can be utilized for a direct mail marketing campaign. Direct mail advertising using flyer distribution could also promote services to a large demographic. Has anyone tried this advertising strategy? Please share your experiences and suggestions!

Hello everyone,

For the past three years, I have been working as the strategic marketing manager in a reputed hotel based in GTA. Advertising is an investment for any firm and it helps in attracting customers. I'm quite sure that the consumers would be unwilling to admit that the advertising convinces them to change. But, they often don’t even recognize the role played by marketing techniques in changing their attitudes. 

Apart from the digital advertisements and traditional methods, we are planning to start the direct mail marketing campaign to attract customers in Toronto area. Recently, I came across a blog post which explained how postcards can be utilized for a direct mail marketing campaign. Direct mail advertising using flyer distribution could also promote services to a large demographic. Has anyone tried this advertising strategy? Please share your experiences and suggestions!