Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Cari

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Doa Saya

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lebih

Bergabung dlm Doa

Anggota2 Staff

iklan Komunitas

Hal. dari 1
1 - 1 dari 1 Topik

Kategori > Ruang Wanita > Kecantikan & Kesehatan >

chikachiki

chikachiki (32 hari lalu ) (0)

Hey, I am from Vaughan. Years ago, I was a really good athlete and I had a very toned body. I also got married to my high school sweetheart. We have two lovely boys. Ever since my pregnancy, I have noticed that my abdomen has become so saggy that even I hate looking at it. It looks all wrinkled up and is full of stretch marks. There was a time when I could wear whatever I wanted. But now it's like, I get all conscious and wear all kinds of baggy clothes. Earlier, my husband and I used to go out every weekend for date night but as of now, he goes out to meet his friends while I sit at home. I am just fed up. I know I have put on a couple of kilos but why should it affect our love for each other? I don't even know if he's cheating on me! I decided to go through with the liposuction procedure because I wanted my husband back. I miss his care and attention. Will my insurance cover it? It is a private one. Will I have to wait for more than a month to notice changes? Are there any long-term side effects?