Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Cari

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Doa Saya

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lebih

Bergabung dlm Doa

Anggota2 Staff

iklan Komunitas

Hal. dari 1
1 - 1 dari 1 Topik

Kategori > Tanggungjawab Politik & Sosial > Lingkungan >

(177 hari lalu ) (0)

Any animal lovers here? I am from Toronto. I am a strong person who is interested in protecting all wildlife and would always do what is better for the animals to the best of my ability. Along with us, animals, birds, plants have equal right to stay safe. I am also aware of the priorities that are needed to be made in our life. Sometimes trying to preserve the life of one creature endangers the life or health of others. There are several situations were the highest priority should be given to human’s life, especially to our family members. But that does not mean we have to kill animals.
At the moment, it appears the health of everyone in my house is at risk. My house and the surroundings are full of racoons. Racoons can be a primary source of rabies. Since I was an animal lover, I did not feel bad when I saw 2 or 3 racoons in our locality. But now it is beyond my control. The first thing I am planning is to relocate everyone in the house to a safe location and have the electricity disconnected. Later I should have to remove the racoons as soon as possible. Sadly, that will require animal wildlife control professionals. Let the professionals do it and I have faith they will do their job as humanely as possible.