Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Cari

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Doa Saya

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lebih

Bergabung dlm Doa

Anggota2 Staff

iklan Komunitas

Hal. dari 1
1 - 3 dari 3 Topik

Kategori > Keluarga > Pernikahan >

EddieJ

EddieJ (348 hari lalu ) (0)

Hello All,
I’m 40 years old. I’m married and I have 2 children. I have had a very happy marriage and a family life until last year. For the past one year, I’ve been facing certain health issues. I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and I’ve been into depression too for quite a few months. I’ve been taking medications for all this. However, my blood pressure is getting under control now and so is my depression. But I’m somehow becoming too weak. My weakness has also reduced my sex drive. My wife, however, thinks that it is due to some other reasons. Like I might have lost my love for her or I’m seeing someone else. However, my married life is in danger and I really am not sure what I can do. My friend has suggested me a low libido treatment and he has also suggested me a few food that I could include in my diet that could help me out. Could anyone here suggest me some other remedies too? Also, how should I make my wife understand that I still love her and that the actual problem is something else. 

Hello All,

I'm 40 years old. I'm married and I have 2 children. I have had a very happy marriage and a pleasant family life until last year. For the past one year, I've been facing certain health issues. I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and I've been into depression too for quite a few months. I’ve been taking medications for all this. However, my blood pressure is getting under control now and so is my depression. But I’m somehow becoming too weak. My weakness has also reduced my sex drive. My wife, however, thinks that it is due to some other reasons. Like I might have lost my love for her or I’m seeing someone else. However, my married life is in danger and I really am not sure what I can do. My friend has suggested me a low libido treatment and he has also suggested me a few food that I could include in my diet that could help me out. Could anyone here suggest me some other remedies too? Also, how should I make my wife understand that I still love her and that the actual problem is something else. 

rendezvous

rendezvous (145 hari lalu ) (0)

Run a background check and get instant access to their contact information, criminal recordsarrest recordsmugshots, phone number history, addresses, professional verifications, licenses, marriage/divorce records, property history, court filings, and much more.

rendezvous

rendezvous (144 hari lalu ) (0)