Search in Videos, Members, Events, Audio Files, Photos and Blogs Cari

CROSS TV ENGLISH|United States

Doa Saya

The Anglican Consultative Council, met last week in New Zealand, issued a special prayer for people affected by Hurricane Sandy in the north-eastern US: "Creating God, you have set us |lebih

Bergabung dlm Doa

Anggota2 Staff

iklan Komunitas

Hal. dari 1
1 - 1 dari 1 Topik

Kategori > Pendidikan & Karir > Kesempatan Pendidikan >

JoeClark

JoeClark (727 hari lalu ) (0)

My 4 year old asked me what 8 and 8 makes today and I told her to hold up 8 fingers and then start with 8 and count up. She was really excited when she got the answer and wanted to keep playing the "game". Is that a good way to teach basic addition starting out? I guess I could use change or dots too, or maybe there's something better. I won't push things, but my daughter is pretty inquisitive and I remember loving math and figuring things out around the same age.

My 4 year old asked me what 8 and 8 makes today and I told her to hold up 8 fingers and then start with 8 and count up. She was really excited when she got the answer and wanted to keep playing the "game". Is that a good way to teach basic addition starting out? I guess I could use change or dots too, or maybe there's something better. I won't push things, but my daughter is pretty inquisitive and I remember loving math and figuring things out around the same age.

I didn't find the right solution

References:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/education/2834423-teaching-number s-very-basic-math.html

integrated marketing examples